Meet Sig and Tessa Meet Sig and Tessa

Love the animation and character expressions in this. Was this done in Flash or something else?

Uncle Gwandpa Uncle Gwandpa

Cartoon Network should air this version instead.

Ex-Poser responds:

I don't think Cartoon network wants it's' rep to decrease further.

DRAMATIC DEATH: Animation Compilation! DRAMATIC DEATH: Animation Compilation!

Woah man there was some seriously great stuff in there! Great collab Jazza, glad you used my piece too! Looking forward to the next one.

Damo and Darren 3 Damo and Darren 3

So accurate, and I should know as I work in retail in Melbourne's south-east. I see plenty of Darrens and Damos on a daily basis.

5 stars for then.

A Sity Day A Sity Day

Very relevant to today's society. An accurate depiction of the troubles the world faces today.

Garn Garn

I am Australian and I appreciated every part of this.

KidneyJohn responds:

Well, Happy Australia Day then, mate!

A Girl In A Room II A Girl In A Room II

Very cool! Glad to see this got done. Would have loved to contribute if I had the spare time I thought I did have. By far the skit with the spacesuit was my favourite; so delightfully evil and clever! Sound track and voice acting were pretty exceptional across the board too. The part with the dismembered girl near the start felt a bit rushed though.

Overall solid effort. Well done.

Kagemusha Prologue Kagemusha Prologue

Very cool! The style works very well in 3D, you see alot less of it around here than the 2D anime stuff (which all looks the same to me) so I will commend that choice. A couple of the male voices felt a bit forced but that's really it. Good going so far.

GTA For Kids GTA For Kids

Found this very funny indeed! Animation was great too, very well done!

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

Good animation and art... but the horrendously shallow level of imagination put into the script just killed this for me. Can't think of a punchline? Tits and a random explosion... yeah... clever.